According to the national and provincial mechanization reform policies, our mine is undergoing a mechanized transformation of 90,000 t/a to 300,000 t/a before the construction of the well. According to the design, the original main inclined inclined shaft is transformed into a secondary inclined well. Ensure that the mine's deviated shaft is turned over and the project is completed smoothly. In combination with the actual situation of the existing wellbore, this safety technical measure is specially formulated.
Second, the project construction situation
ç ¼ ç¢¹ ç¢¹ support and anchor spray support, U steel support.
The auxiliary inclined shaft is the original lifting transportation lane. The total length of the roadway is 329m. The surface of the roadway is supported by the rafting of the raft, and the anchorage is supported by the anchorage of the rafting to the bedrock of the bedrock. The U steel support is used locally. It is a semi-circular arch for straight walls.
Third, the technical characteristics of the roadway
Jin Jing coal mine mechanization No.1 well, the net section reconstruction project preliminary design specifications support design of the roadway to 7.5m3, according to the actual situation and the roadway mechanized mining mine since I need to design roadway net section 10.2m3.
1. Supporting specifications: The section of the auxiliary inclined shaft roadway is a straight wall semi-circular arch, and the topsoil section is supported by concrete rafts (wellhead to 50m section). The mix ratio is cement: sand: stone = 1:1.99: 3.17, water The ash ratio is 0.45, the amount of accelerator is 4% of cement, and the strength grade is C30. The hair width is 4.5m, the hair height is 3.45m, the net width is 3.8m, the wall height is 1.2m, the arch height is 1.9m, the masonry thickness is 0.35m, and the arch thickness is 0.35m. The net section of the anchor spray section is 10.2m3; the net section of the U steel support section is 10.2m3 (attached: section of the roadway construction).
2. The anchorage of the roadway rock section (50m to 329m section) is anchored and sprayed. The anchor rod adopts Ï†22Ã—2000mm left-handed and non-longitudinal strength equal-threaded steel bolts, and the bolt row
The distance is 800mm. The top anchor rod is anchored by a roll of MSK2335 and MSZ2360 resin anchoring agent, and the anchor rod is anchored with a MSZ2360 resin anchoring agent. The anchor net is a warp and weft mesh welded by Ïˆ6mm steel bar. The mesh is 100mmÃ—100mm. The size of the mesh is lengthÃ—width=2000mmÃ—1000mm. The mesh is connected and the holes are connected. The cement used for shotcreting is 425# ordinary Portland cement. The sand is ordinary stone silt. The diameter of the stone is not more than 10mm, and it is washed with water. The ratio of cement, sand and stone in concrete is 1:2:2.
Fourth, special support
1. When the roof is broken, the roof is drenched, the geological conditions change or the geological structure is large, it is necessary to stop the excavation and report to the dispatching room in time, and immediately adjust the support plan.
2. When there is a phenomenon of high roof and sheet gang in the renovation, it is necessary to make up the bolt in time. The distance between the anchors cannot be expanded arbitrarily. When the roadway is more than 300mm wide, the top anchor should be replenished. When the roadway is 600mm high, it will be used to make up a bolt. When it exceeds 1000mm, it will make up 2 bolts. When the support is encountered, the failed anchor will be replenished in time. The bolt will be hit at the distance of 200mm from the original anchor. .
3. Temporary support: Temporary support is equipped with 6 HLS-2.5-2 single hydraulic props, with no less than 3 single hydraulic props, with standard caps and column boots. For the cap and column boots, use Ï†220mm high-quality round wood to make the flat thickness of 150mm or more or the conventional high-quality road wood. Use the handle to tighten the back firmly. According to the surrounding rock of the top sill, the spacing of the temporary column can be reduced or the number of columns can be increased, but The principle of first support and back must be followed, and the anchor must be operated under temporary support.
4. When the caving height is greater than 1 m during the masonry process, the vermiculite must be filled with vermiculite with a thickness greater than 0.5 m, and the vermiculite is topped with a log raft.
V. Preparation before construction
(1) Carrying out study and signing
(2) Roadway construction line
The overhaul roadway with the elevation of +1739m-+1600m is started from the ground point 2 (coordinate coordinates X = 2828317.050, Y = 35435924.140, Z = +1739.098), azimuth 301Â°45â€²38â€²â€², slope- 25Â°.
(3) Ground winch installation and track laying
1. The ground winch is installed at a distance of 95 meters from the wellhead of the auxiliary inclined shaft. The JTPB-2.5 lifting winch (wire rope diameter 20mm) is used, and the transportation distance is 329m.
2. Track laying: The track adopts the specification of 22kg/m. The track fasteners are complete and firm and conform to the rail type. The clearance of the track joints shall not exceed 5mm, and the difference between the height and the left and right shall not exceed 2mm. There shall be no hard bends and the track spacing is 600mm. The deviation between the straight line segment and the widened curve segment is: -2mm - +5mm. The height difference of the top surface of the two rails in the straight section, and the height deviation of the outer section of the curved section according to the design height and the top surface of the inner rail shall not exceed 5 mm. Track sleeper spacing: -50mm - +50mm, sleeper size: 200 x 200x1200mm, sleeper buried in the bottom plate depth of 1/3 of the pillow. The sleepers must be securely attached to the track and perpendicular to the track, and the sleepers must be flush. The track bed must be leveled and diverted, and the track where the sleepers are suspended is strictly prohibited. The same type of rail must use the same type of rail, no miscellaneous mix, the rail type of the turnout must not be lower than the rail type of the line, the splint bolt must be equipped with a flat washer, spring washer and nut to be tightened.
(4), lock the well door
1. Before brushing and picking the top, check the safety of the bracket and the top to find the hidden dangers in time. When picking up the top of the brush, no one should work in the construction section.
2. When removing the original carcass, it should be carried out from the outside to the inside, and the unrelated personnel should be evacuated to a safe place.
3. After the original carcass is removed, the bottom digging groove and the supporting die work should be carried out immediately. After the concrete wall is poured, the temporary support shall be dismantled according to the distance specified in the operation regulations, and the arch size shall be inspected and the arched section shall be disposed of. If there is danger of falling off, the wall shed shall be firmly erected behind the top wall of the wall. . After the shed is removed, the top of the rod is inserted into the raft, and the other end is placed on the adjacent shed beam.
4. The foundation trough should be dug to the real bottom. If the foundation is coal seam or soft rock layer, the foundation must be deepened and widened; when the bottom drum is serious, the bottom arch should be added. If the foundation is increased or the bottom arch is to be constructed, the construction plan and safety measures should be supplemented.
5. The proportion of concrete used for concrete is cement: sand: stone = 1:1.99: 3.17, water-cement ratio is 0.45, the amount of quick-setting agent is 4% of cement, and the strength grade is C30.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use abortion and cracking, cracking, deformation and damage of abortion and template. Abortions and templates with special requirements must be numbered. For abortions over 4 meters in length, bolts must be used between the sections, and other connections are not allowed.
7. The work of erecting abortion should be carried out in turn from the top of the hoe. The first abortion should be stable under the old squat. The distance between the two squats should not exceed 1 m. The adjacent slings must be connected by tie rods. It is strictly forbidden to stabilize the abortion directly on the working platform.
8. The specification of the scaffold is 3m (length) Ã— 0.25m (width) Ã— 0.05m (thickness). It is strictly forbidden to use the scaffolding board directly on the tire tread or the cross member of the tire leg for use as a working platform. When the mine car needs to pass through the working platform, the mine car must be safely in and out. There should be space on the work platform to hide the live rock, and it is forbidden to accumulate too much material or stone on the platform.
9. When pouring concrete concrete, first clean the debris on the template, check whether the number, diameter, specification and position of the steel bars meet the design requirements.
10. The time for recovery of abortion is 24 hours. Long-handle tools must be used for recycling abortions, and power machinery recycling is strictly prohibited.
11. Before laying the ditch, the accumulated water and coal rock fragments in the gutter section should be cleaned up. The thickness of the bottom is 10cm and the slope is -25Â°. The bottom surface of the ditch should be smooth and flat. The thickness of the gutter face is 10cm, the net width of the gutter is 0.3m, and the net depth is 0.3m. When pouring concrete, it should be tamped while being watered to keep it flat, without faults or steps.
(5) Preparation of construction materials
1. Prepare the masonry construction tools sledgehammer, tile cutter, vibrating rod, etc. and related support materials.
2. Check and deal with potential safety hazards at the workplace.
3. Check the wind, water and electricity required for construction.
4. Before construction, it is necessary to cover the wind, water, electricity and other pipe and line facilities; construction equipment should be placed at the designated location.
5, before the construction of the raft, according to the requirements of the operating procedures, according to the middle and waist line to check the size of the roadway section, brushing, topping and dismantling the temporary support work, all parts that hinder the rafting must be brushed.
6. When anchor spray is used as temporary support, it should first check whether the size of the wool section meets the design requirements, and then tie the bolts according to the spacing between the anchors, and sand the mortar or thin layer of concrete to close the top and the gang.
7. Before the arching, a firm working platform must be set up. The working platform is made of Ï†48Ã—3m steel pipe and fasteners (concrete scaffolding), the spacing is one meter, the upper paving is 50Ã—250Ã—3000mm wooden board, and the two-wall steel formwork Connected as a whole to prevent running.
(6), support materials
(1), anchor: use two kinds of anchors.
The long bolt specifications are 4.5mÃ—Ï†20mm rebar anchors, and the pallet specifications are 200Ã—200Ã—5mm. The length of the bolt leakage is 350mm (pressed into the stone wall), the spacing between the bolts is 2400mm, and the anchor is perpendicular to the wall. The anchoring force is not less than 150KN and the pre-tightening torque is 200N.m.
The short bolt specifications are 2mÃ—Ï†18mm, and the pallet size is 150Ã—150Ã—5mm. The outer leakage length of the anchor is 50mm, and the spacing between the anchors is 800mm. The anchor is perpendicular to the wall. The anchoring force is not less than 100KN and the pre-tightening torque is 200N.m.
(2), mesh: a grid of welded steel with a diameter of 6mm, the size of the net is length Ã— width = 2000 Ã— 1000mm, the grid is length Ã— width = 100 Ã— 100mm, the net is to be compressed , lap length not less than 1OOmm, # 14 use iron wire network connection between two adjacent, the point of attachment to uniformly disposed, pitch 0.2M, requires close contact with the rock face web.
(3), resin anchoring agent: anchored with MSK2335 type resin anchoring agent. The short anchor is anchored with a MSZ2335 resin anchor; the long anchor is anchored with two MSK2335 resin anchors.
(4) The shotcrete is made of ordinary Portland cement with the label not less than Po42.5, the sand is pure yellow sand (medium thick), the fineness modulus is m=2.5, the stone particle size is 5~10mm, rinsed with water, spray The thickness of the slurry is 150mm, the compressive strength of concrete is not less than C20, the ratio is cement: sand: stone = 1:2:2; plus J-85 type quick-setting agent with cement weight of 3~5%, when spraying water area The amount of quick-setting admixture may be increased as appropriate, and the quick-setting admixture must be uniformly added to the feed port of the spray machine.
(5), concrete ring beam: its mix ratio is cement: sand: stone = 1:1.99: 3.17, water-cement ratio is 0.45, strength grade is C30.
(6), Stone: Use wool stone masonry with a specification of 350mm (length) Ã— 250mm (width) Ã— 250 (height).
(7) Mortar: Use ordinary Portland cement with the grade not lower than Po42.5, the strength grade is M10, and the mixing ratio is 1:5.5.
(8), steel: the ring beam skeleton is 4 Ï†16 rebar, fixed by hoops made of Ï†6mm round steel, the spacing of the stirrups is 300mm, and the thickness of the protective layer is 50 to 80mm.
(9) U-shaped steel: Supported by 25U steel material as required, the shed distance is 0.5 meters.
Sixth, project quality requirements
1. Operate strictly in accordance with the waist line and the center line.
2. The ramming section of the masonry section is smooth, the cement mortar is full, the wool stone is staggered and masonry, and the thickness meets the requirements.
3. The thickness of the spray spray in the anchor spray section is greater than 100mm, and the exposed length of the anchor is less than 50mm. After the anchor is installed, the tensile test is carried out, the spacing between the anchors meets the requirements, and the anchor mesh joint is connected by iron wire.
4, U steel shed section, U steel shed spacing of 0.8m, complete pull rod, U steel shed and gang back anchor net, local over-excavation lot filling. The U steel shed is strong in the mountains and the vertical lane is in the middle line.
5. The wind, water, pipe and line in the roadway are designed and constructed at the same time.
6, the walk is located on the right side of the roadway, length 600mm, height 126mm, width 270mm.
7. Set the handrails while walking, and the height of the handrail is 900mm.
9. The ditch is located on the right side of the roadway, 300mm wide and 300mm deep, and is made of concrete.
Seven, safety technical measures
(1) Construction process
Masonry section: Temporary support roof in the renovation site â†’ Demolition of the original roof support â†’ Temporary support roof â†’ Demolition of the old wall, old U steel â†’ Correction of the waist line â†’ Digging the foundation â†’ Building the wall â†’ Standing pillar support abortion â†’ Masonry â†’ capping â†’ demolition of abortion and formwork â†’ check quality, clean up the site.
Anchor spray section: Temporary support roof in the renovation site â†’ Remove the original roof support â†’ Temporary support roof â†’ Remove the old wall, old U steel â†’ Correct the middle waist line â†’ Top, help the construction bolt â†’ Spraying â†’ Check the quality, Clean up the site.
U steel section: Temporary support roof in the renovation site â†’ Demolition of the original roof support â†’ Temporary support roof â†’ Demolition of the old wall, old U steel â†’ Correction of the waist line â†’ Digging the foot â†’ Standing U steel leg â†’ Upper beam â†’ Upper Pull rod â†’ back, top â†’ check quality, clean up the scene.
(II) Construction operation requirements
1. Strictly follow the construction of the middle waist line, and extend the middle and waist lines to the construction site before construction.
2, the wall must be dug to the depth of the design foundation, each time the foundation, the wall, and the stable tire must be checked before the thickness of the middle and waist line must meet the design requirements.
The steel pipe rule shall be used to measure the size of the roadway during construction, and the roadway section after turning over shall meet the design requirements.
The masonry mortar is mixed according to the mixing ratio, using water purification, the water-cement ratio is suitable, and the cement mortar label should meet the design requirements.
When building a wall, each layer is built and pulled horizontally. Pay attention to the block matching, keep the height difference of the layer no more than Â±30mm, the length of the block is not less than 1/4 of the length of the block, and the gray joint is controlled by about 15mm. When the masonry is full, the mortar should be full, and no seams or smashes should appear. Sew, seam after the completion of the work.
In order to meet the tightness of the masonry (wall), the sputum should be left. When the second masonry is built, it must be cleaned and rinsed with water.
In order to make the arches smooth and the joints tight, the arches should be qualified with the abortion and wooden formwork. It is strictly forbidden to use the deformed, failed or cracked abortion.
Anchor spray construction requirements
(1), the lane width and the net height allowable error are 0-150mm;
(2), between the anchors, the row spacing is 0.8m Ã— 0.8m, the allowable error is Â± 100mm;
(3) The direction of the bolt is perpendicular to the rock face, and the minimum is not less than 750;
(4) The anchor plate is close to the rock wall and must not be loose;
(5) The anchoring force shall not be less than 80kN;
6) The foundation depth shall not be less than 100mm;
(7) The surface is basically flat and the spray is even.
9. The roadway is first repaired with anchor nets, and then U-shaped shed support.
10. According to the design requirements, the inclined shaft is to be repaired with anchor net shotcrete. Because the old road rock is loose, U29 steel material is used for support, and the shed distance is 0.5 m.
11. Renovation requires that the bracket meet the following requirements: ensure that the bracket is erected with complete structural components, no hidden dangers such as empty and empty roof, and the bracket shed distance is not more than 0.8 meters.
12, pouring the ditch
Before the construction of the ditch, the accumulated water and coal rock fragments in the gutter section shall be cleaned, and the bottom of the ditch shall be laid flat according to the designed thickness and slope position. The bottom surface of the ditch shall be smooth and flat. When pouring concrete on the ditches, it should be squashed while being watered to keep the sides flat and without faults or steps. The width and depth of the ditch are both 300mm and the thickness of the support is 100mm.
After stepping back, the head must not be more than 20 meters, step-by-step construction, and the construction of the ditch at the same time, after the wooden box, the concrete is poured.
14, pipeline layout
(1) Pipeline layout requirements
1 The pipe is arranged on the left side of the roadway, and the air duct, fire sprinkler pipe and drain pipe are arranged in parallel, and are suspended by bolts. (See the roadway support section for details)
2 When piping and piping are arranged in a cross, it is necessary to ensure that there is sufficient replacement distance between the pipelines and does not prevent other equipment from being repaired and replaced. (See the roadway support section for details)
(2) Cable layout requirements
1 The power cable is laid on the right side of the roadway and is 800 mm above the handrail. The cable trench is hung and the distance between the two suspension points should not exceed 3 m. The distance between the two cables should not be less than 50 mm. The distance between the cable and the roof of the roadway is not less than 300. Mm, when the cable is large, it must be no less than 200 mm. The distance between the cable and the air duct must not be less than 300 mm.
2 The lighting cable is located at the top of the roadway, and the cable trench is hung. The distance between the two suspension points shall not exceed 3 m.
3 The signal line and communication line are hung on the left side of the roadway, and the cable trench is hung and 300 mm above the air duct. The distance between the two suspension points should not exceed 3 m.
(3) Safety measures
1, top management
(1) Before entering the renovation work, each class must first check the support and surrounding rock conditions of the construction site. It is strictly forbidden to empty the air top operation. It must be handled after the hidden dangers are handled, and the â€œknocking and asking topâ€ system is strictly implemented. And in the course of the operation, an experienced person is arranged to observe the roof at full time, and the problem is immediately alerted and handled.
(2) During the renovation, the temporary support must be used first, and the replacement should be replaced. After the replacement of the bracket is completed, the temporary bracket can be withdrawn. In the renovation work, the problems found on the shift are handled on duty, and the shift is not processed. It must be handed over in the handover class.
(3) During the renovation process, temporary advance support must be used. If the construction site is narrow, all operators must pay attention to each other's safety. Every construction personnel must find their own safe retreat and ensure that the retreat is safe and smooth.
(4) When performing renovation work, the full-time tile inspector must be responsible for checking the gas, and the gas is not allowed to exceed the limit. The quality of the work on duty is supervised by the security officer.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to perform single-person operation in any place, and there must be special person supervision during the operation.
(6) When dealing with local roofing, if the surrounding bracket is intact, the range of landing is not large and the roof is stable and no longer falls, other good brackets near the landing point must be first reinforced, and then the appropriate number of longer pits are used. On the two well-supported brackets, the backing plate is laid on it, and the operator removes the fallen vermiculite under this protection; the roofing board must be used for erection and roofing to prevent the top from falling and injuring the operator.
(7). It is necessary to deal with local top-down actions quickly and neatly. It is strictly forbidden to slowly take off and drag and pull.
(8) In the construction process, the principle of first branching and then withdrawing must be strictly implemented. It is strictly forbidden to cause the wind tunnel to block and cause a safety accident due to improper construction.
(9) When the roof is broken, it is necessary to appropriately reduce the eye distance of the bolt, or spray the concrete surrounding rock of not less than 30 mm in time, and then anchor the anchor with the anchor.
(10), the anchor bolts should be carried out under the pre-exploration support, and should not be used for empty top work.
(11), the anchor must be tightened with a bolt machine to ensure that the anchoring force of the anchor reaches 80kN, and the anchor that does not reach 80kN should be re-filled and recorded.
(12) The anchor plate of the safety note should be in close contact with the rock support. It is strictly forbidden to fill the wood behind the pallet with debris such as wood chips and meteorites.
(13) When the roof bolt is used for the tensile test, it is necessary to set 2-3 point columns around the first pull anchor and top the top plate to perform the tensile test. After the test is completed, the point column can be returned.
(14) Strictly implement the principle of â€œfirst support and then withdraw from top to bottomâ€ during construction. The roadway can be supported by temporary foresight, and empty top operation is strictly prohibited.
(15) When renovating and increasing the section of the roadway (opening the wall and falling the bottom), use hand-planing, wind arching, and sharp-pointing. (If the roadway needs to be blasted, the safety technical measures must be re-established. Can be constructed).
(16) During the renovation process, all construction personnel must operate according to the operating procedures of each type of work.
- Down Driving Device , 30Â° Angle
- Yellow Taut Bow Used For Escalator / Escalator Components
- Durable Clamping Panel Used For Schindler Escalator
- Roller Arc Parts For Escalator Components
- SWE Upward Driving Device For Escalator , Escalator Components
- Yellow Comb Plate , Escalator Components / Parts
- Finger Protective Switch For Escalator Components / Parts
- Reversing Chain , Durable Escalator Parts
- Durable Clamping Panel Used For Schindler Escalator
Escalator Components, Support Roller, Down Driving Device, Durable Clamping Panel
Ningbo Xinda Elevator Traction Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.xinda-elevator.com